Pay-per-click advertising is an efficient promotion medium that controls searching to get immediate and measurable results. Although it is simple to kick off the campaign, it takes enormous work to retain it at maximum level. When beginning, it is very significant to achieve the best ad position. Higher ad place means higher click rate for a particular search inquiry. Apart from that, by keeping some brilliant steps, for sure you can increase the returns of your Google Adword’s campaign.
1. Know and monitor your campaign objectives. If you want to reap higher success rate, then you must first name your goal and objectives. Work on your objectives in order to get focus. Identify what is important in your campaign, is it you products or services, generating new leads or getting added registrations? When you have carefully pinpoint on these objectives, develop your conversion monitoring method. Tracking how well your project is going can help you attain your objectives faster and modify your moves when needed.
2. Generate Extensive keyword list. When starting keyword research, concentrate on what you are trying to attain with your campaign. Getting high traffic is the objective of every business, but don’t leave the reality to deliberate what internet users can do when they start visiting your site. If you have numbers of products and services, ponder on the searches by making a list on what users might be searching on your site. You can also get opinions on people on what searches they usually ask based on your products and services. You can run it through Google’s Keyword tool (https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordTool) or Aaron Wall’s Keyword tool(http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/) to enable a higher successful keyword derivation. List down the search terms appearing that’s not included in your objective and add them to your negative keyword list.
3. Run a negative campaign. The idea is not to openly knock your competitors through ad copy, but to use negative keywords in your campaign. For instance, if you are selling new personal computers, you may utilize the word “used” on your negative list to hit the customers searching for new PC. When you update and used it the right way, negative keywords can help you change clickers to buyers.
4. Identify the right time for your Ads. Aside from geo-targeting, PPC permits time targeting. Examine your methods to know when is the time that your Ads are at their highest conversion rate. If you are getting thousands of clicks at 9 pm, but there is no sales generated, limit Ad impressions during those time to save on cost.
5. Form landing pages and Sales channels. When forming your landing page, ensure that your content has constant ad copy and keywords. You must keep in mind to carry the keywords in the title tags, content and header to attain high conversion rates. To check your relevancy, enter your landing page url to google’s Keyword tool(https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal) . Modify it when it shows that your landing page is not relevant. The aim of landing page is to convert visitor but for in sales process that certain information is needed, then having multiple page (3 or 4) sales channel is essential.
6. Use Long Tail Keywords. Long tail keywords are two to four words or phrases that pertain to your product or services. This is crucial as they can result in higher conversion rates. Attach intent words to your long tail keywords including “where to buy”, “price” or “buy” to increase more sales.
7. Use numerous keyword match types. In Google Adwords, you’ll find variety of strategies for keywords for your marketing. Google has “Exact Match”, “Phrase Match” and “Broad Match”. By utilizing the right Match for your campaign, you can reach your target traffic. With accurate keyword phrases, you can have lower traffic volume, but conversion rate is probably higher.
8. Utilize Campaign settings. Google Adwords is offering campaign setting that can enhance your advertising management and to achieve better target audiences. When using the setting, your clicks and impressions can be reduced, but remember the goal of your PPC program is not designed for high clicks, but for better ROI and conversions.
9. Identify where your Ads can be found. Google offers you the chance to know where your Ads are placed. Is it located in Google content network, Google search network partners or Google search results? Click Fraud can be a problem for PPC because of ads placed within website owner’s content. Wherever you place your PPC campaigns, you must consistently track Click Fraud.
10.Don’t aim to be the first. Bidding for the 1st place is undeniably costly as you have to compete with other businesses. As internet users tend to always click on the first given option, bear in mind that you can surely get higher clicks for that, but the fact is those clicks are not always converted into leads or sales.
11. Run, run and run…Don’t be satisfied with just forming your promotion. Run it and testing are far most important. Metrics permit you to know how well your Ads are going and to see how good the results are. You can test many Ads concurrently and run it to collect the right data.
12. Know your Google Quality Score. Your Google Quality Score relays the overall ranking of your Adwords account and helps to spot check where your ads will be placed on the search page. If you want to score high, then follow the set regulations of Google Adwords and carry on in providing superior advertisements.
Before initiating your Pay-per-click campaign, always keep the points that can relieve you from burning your investments. Definitely, PPC is an effective strategy for achieving excellent results and in building your business. But make sure it track it and do it the right way to get maximum conversion rates.