Now a days lots of SEOs are worried about getting cached their website on Google, Yahoo & Bing. After even doing lots of offpage submissions the website, newly created pages, blogs, profiles do not get cache instantly in Google, Yahoo or Bing.
In this blog post we are going to share the secrets of how to get your website cached instantly on Google, Yahoo and Bing with 12 hour.
As all of you are aware that if the caching of website/pages is not latest, you always have a fear to lose the hard earned top positions on Search Engines Result Pages, but if your URLs are getting cached regularly then your keywords will remain in top positions always.
In order to continue what are the primarily steps, please read below:
To get better rankings in Top search engine market share owner Google, Submit your URL in search the prescribed URL format i.e. http://www.yoursite.com
First of all go to the following URLs: http://www.google.com/submityourcontent/website-owner/
Select add your URL in Web Options. Below I gave the snapshot for better Understanding.
1. Login with your existing Google account, if you don’t have then you can sign up from there itself.
2. Type in your URL, example: http://www.yoursite.com
3. Enter the captcha text shown in the box
4. Select “Add URL”
Submit Your URL To Bing Search Engine:
Go to the following link: http://www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
1. Type in your URL, example: http://www.yoursite.com
2. Enter Type the characters from the picture in the text box
3. Click on “Submit URL”
Submit Your URL To Yahoo:
1. Go to the following link: http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
2. Click on the Submit Your Site for Free hyperlink
1. It will redirect to Bing http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster You will be asked to login here with hotmail Email or Microsoft Outlook email.
2. Please follow instructions as per the below screenshot for submitting your URL.
Once submitted to these top Search Engines, your website will be listed on these most important search engines and you will get a real time caching in future as well.
I hope this post will help you for keep your websites cashing up to date.